sabato 31 gennaio 2009

Sale tricks


I've a problem: if I go out to shopping, I'll buy. I don't care what, but I've to buy something. In this last sale term, the risk to buy something absolutely wrong are even higher than usual. And so happened. Ralph Lauren jeans were still given away at a ridiculous price: how could I resist? I bought a grey pair with lateral zip on the bottom, shorter enough to show my ankles and my admiration to Descarnin and he's punk Balmain jeans (I know, that's too "winter '08", first error). I haven't still figured out if they're too small or they haven't enough tissue, but the result is I can't sit down without show not only my ankles but also my panties. Shoes. Repetto sale is like the passage of the Halley comet: you mustn't miss it. But I went too late and the store was in short of stocks. Someone would have given up, but not me. I've promised to myself to go out from that bloody shop with a pair of flat and so I did. A cute pair of bronze flats… too big. I'll be a modern Cinderella, losing my shoes wherever I'll go. But who knows, maybe I'll be able to find also the Charming Prince.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento